HTML var Tag: Main Tips
- By using the
vartag, you can mark HTML variables in the context of programming or maths.
- The exact display depends on the browser. In most cases, the symbols appear in italicized font.
varHTML tag supports all global attributes.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Using var in HTML
<var> tag represents HTML variables in the text. You must include both starting and ending tags:
<p>Einstein's best known equation goes like this: <var>E</var> = <var>mc</var><sup>2</sup></p>
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!