HTML ins: Main Tips
- The HTML
<ins>tag marks texts added to web pages.
- <del> is an opposite element of
<ins>HTML since it marks the deleted content.
Use and Purpose of ins
<ins> defines an inserted text in a document.
<h2>The movie scheduled to be released on <del>April 2017</del> <ins>July 2017.</ins></h2>
Note: web browsers normally add the text-decoration CSS property with a value of line-through for deleted text and a value of underline for inserted text.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Attributes Used With ins
It defines a web location, containing the reason for adding the inserted text.
<h2>The movie scheduled to be released on <del>April 2017.</del> <ins cite="production-house-news-july-2017.html">July 2017.</ins></h2>
It defines date and time when the text was added.
<h2>The movie scheduled to be released on <del>April 2017.</del> <ins datetime="2017-07-15T21:30:00Z">July 2017.</ins></h2>
Mobile Browser Support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!