HTML font Tag: Main Tips
- The HTML
<font>tag sets the font size, color and face for specified content.
- This HTML font size tag is deprecated, meaning that we do not recommend using it.
- Use CSS fonts instead for better functionality and browser-support.
How font Was Used
<font> codes define text style.
Warning: ever since HTML4, HTML styles elements only with the style element (or as an attribute). Use CSS fonts for better control and stability.
<p><font color="red" face="verdana" size="7">The text color is set to red, the font size is set to '7' and the font family is 'Verdana'.</font></p>
Note: the attribute value for the HTML font size tag is an integer (from 1 to 7). The value 1 is the smallest, 3 means the default size and 7 is the biggest font size.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Attributes for font
Sets text color. Not supported in HTML5. Use CSS color property as an alternative.
<p><font color="red">The text color is set to red.</font></p>
Sets font family. Not supported in HTML5. Instead, use CSS font-family property.
<p><font face="verdana">The font family is set to 'Verdana'.</font></p>
Sets HTML font size. Not supported in HTML5. Apply CSS font-size property for better results.
<p><font size="1">The font size is set to '1'.</font></p>
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!