HTML dd: Main Tips
- The HTML
<dd>element attaches a definition to a term added with the <dt> element.
- A combination of
<dt>, <dl> creates a description or definition list.
- You can put links, images, paragraphs, lists and other elements between
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Use of dd
<dd> tag adds a definition to a term in a description list.
<dl> <dt>Cat</dt> <dd>Not the best pet to have</dd> <dt>Llama</dt> <dd>Definitely the best pet to have</dd> </dl>
Besides the global attributes the HTML
<dd> tag accepts, it can also have the
nowrap attribute set. The default value of this attribute is
no. If set to
yes, the definition will not wrap.
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!