HTML figure Tag: Main Tips
- The HTML
<figure>tag specifies self-contained content.
- <figcaption> adds an optional caption for this content. It can be the first or last child of
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Purpose and Use of figure
<figure> HTML defines self-contained content. The
<figure> element usually represents images, code snippets, diagrams, illustrations, etc. Learn how to add an image in HTML with <img> element.
Note: self-contained elements indicate that they can be removed without affecting the flow of the document.
<figure> <figcaption>Logo</figcaption> <img src="image.png" alt="Logo" width="300" height="300"> </figure>
Note: the <figure> tag has no specific attributes, but supports all global ones.
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!