HTML embed: Main Tips
- The HTML
<embed>element incorporates an external resource in a specified place of a webpage.
- The external resource can be an application, a browser plug-in, or a video.
Use of embed
<embed> HTML element embeds material into webpages.
The example below shows how to embed video HTML:
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Attributes for embed
It is possible to embed video HTML and adjust its height with the
<embed height="80" src="doggo-beach.mp4">
src attribute defines the resource location (either a relative path or an absolute web address).
type attribute sets the MIME type of the resource. A browser will be ready with corresponding instantiation process.
<embed type="video/webm" src="doggo-beach.mp4">
It is also possible to make HTML embed video and set its width with the
<embed width="400" src="doggo-beach.mp4">