bdo Tag System: Main Tips
- The HTML
<bdo>tag system manipulates the direction of the text.
<bdo>executes the right to left override to display languages such as Hebrew or Arabic correctly.
- While there is nothing wrong with using the
<bdo>element, it is better to apply <bdi> to prevent issues with the displayed content.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Use of bdo
<bdo> tag system defines bidirectional text override. In case you need to add a short Arabic phrase to your webpage, you might consider using this element to complete a right to left override of the selected text.
<p><bdo dir="ltr">Hello World!</bdo></p> <p><bdo dir="rtl">Hello World!</bdo></p>
Note: when you apply <bdo> to regular text, the content gets reversed.
dir attribute inside the
<bdo> tag, characters are set to be displayed in the specified direction.
ltrspecifies the left to right direction for text.
rtl: specifies the right to left direction for text.
<p><bdo dir="ltr">This text is rendered left to right.</bdo></p> <p><bdo dir="rtl">This text is rendered right to left.</bdo></p>
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!