HTML head Tag: Main Tips
- The HTML <head> element contains important information (metadata) of a document such as titles, scripts, links to style sheets, etc.
<head>in HTML is not meant to be read by humans, but for machine-related procedures.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Use of head
<head> tag in HTML indicates a space for declaring titles, style sheets, scripts and other document-related information. For adding introductory information such as authors' names or brand logos, use the <header> element.
<head> <title>Document title</title> </head>
It specifies a link to the metadata information of the document. Not supported in HTML5.
<head profile="https://www.bitdegree.org/"> <title>The page title</title> </head>
Note: the HTML <head> tag accepts global attributes.
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!