HTML acronym: Main Tips
<acronym>element marked a specific sequence of letters or characters as an acronym.
- By adding the title attribute to the opening
<acronym>tag in HTML, an explanation was related to the acronym.
- You should not use the deprecated
<acronym>element. Apply <abbr> instead.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
How acronym Was Used
<acronym> element defined acronyms by leaving a special marking on them. The
title attribute provided full-text explanation.
I'm going to <acronym title="Be Right Back">brb</acronym>
Warning: the HTML <acronym> is deprecated and should no longer be used.
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!