HTML div: Main Tips
<div>element is for content division, allowing to style marked blocks of content as one unit.
<div>in HTML conveniently organizes content and simplifies the process of styling information with attributes and CSS.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Use of div
<div> HTML element sets a section or a division in an HTML document and groups elements for formatting with
<div style="background-color: #333; color: white; padding: 10px;"> <h3>This header has same color as a div</h3> <p>This paragraph should have same color as div</p> </div>
It specifies the alignment of the content inside the
<div> element (not supported in HTML5). Apply the CSS text-align property as an alternative.
<div align="left" style="border: 2px solid blue;">This div element has some text!</div>
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!