HTML div: Main Tips
<div>element is for content division, allowing to style marked blocks of content as one unit.
<div>in HTML conveniently organizes content and simplifies the process of styling information with attributes and CSS.
- Easy to use with a learn-by-doing approach
- Offers quality content
- Gamified in-browser coding experience
- The price matches the quality
- Suitable for learners ranging from beginner to advanced
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid Certificates of completion
Use of div
<div> HTML element sets a section or a division in an HTML document and groups elements for formatting with
<div style="background-color: #333; color: white; padding: 10px;"> <h3>This header has same color as a div</h3> <p>This paragraph should have same color as div</p> </div>
It specifies the alignment of the content inside the
<div> element (not supported in HTML5). Apply the CSS text-align property as an alternative.
<div align="left" style="border: 2px solid blue;">This div element has some text!</div>