HTML bdi: Main Tips
<bdi>element separates text which needs to be displayed in a different direction than the rest of the content.
<bdi>in HTML is similar to <bdo>. The main difference between these elements is that
<bdi>separates and changes the direction of text, while
<bdo>only reverses the direction.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Purpose of bdi
<bdi> isolates the specified part of the text and displays it in a different direction than the surrounding content. Therefore, you can add Arabic or Hebrew phrases or words in the right to left direction instead of left to right.
<h2><bdi>مرحبا بالعالم</bdi> That means Hello World in Arabic.</h2>
Note: the use of this reverse tag helps to add Arabic content in non-Arabic websites that follow the regular left to right direction.