HTML noscript: Main Tips
noscripttags surround replacement HTML content.
- The user sees it if their browser has no scripting support or it is turned off. Otherwise, it will not be displayed.
noscripttag can be used together with <script>.
- There are no tag-specific attributes.
What Is noscript
What does the
noscript tag do? It indicates that the specified content will only be shown to the user if their browser does not support scripting (temporarily or at all):
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Mostly Used noscript Tag Attributes
As you learn how to use
noscript, you must remember it has no tag-specific attributes. However, it supports all the global ones. The four of them that get used the most often are
id sets a unique ID for an HTML element:
title defines extra information about an element:
<noscript title="Learn Online">https://www.bitdegree.org</noscript>
accesskey defines a shortcut key to activate or focus an element:
<noscript accesskey="L"> <a href="https://www.bitdegree.org">Learn Online</a> </noscript>
translate defines whether the content needs to be translated:
<noscript translate="no">Please upgrade your browser to a newer version.</noscript>
Mobile Browser Support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!