Teletype Font: Main Tips
tttag in HTML defined text as it would appear on a teletype or a similar device: in monospace or fixed width font.
- This tag is deprecated since HTML5. You can use <code> or <samp> instead.
- The teletype font tag supported all global attributes.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Using <tt> for Teletype Font
The HTML teletype text (
tt) element made inline text look like it was displayed on a teletype, a line printer, or other device with a fixed-width display.
<tt>This text is written in Teletype font.</tt>
Note: a typeface like this can also be called monotype or monospace.