Ruby Text: Main Tips
<rt>tags define ruby text. They must be placed within <ruby> tags.
- You may use it as a pronunciation guide for East Asian characters, as there are multiple options for a lot of them.
rttag has been introduced in HTML5, along with the other ruby text characters (
- Global attributes are supported.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Using rt HTML Tags
<rt> tags define ruby text elements:
<ruby> 漢 <rt>Kan</rt> 字 <rt>ji</rt> </ruby>
Ruby text is displayed in smaller font above the Chinese, Japanese, or Korean characters. It is a hint to the correct pronunciation. Some characters have multiple pronunciation options that affect meaning as well.
Note: ruby text elements can contain inline elements. However, they cannot have <ruby> elements as their descendants.
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!