HTML Italics: Main Tips
- The content between
<i>tags renders in the italic HTML style.
- The HTML
<i>tag directs readers' attention to a particular line of text or word.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Use of i
<i> element defines an italics HTML styled text. Additional CSS properties can customize the element
Tip: the HTML <i> tag usually makes foreign words, technical terms or other different content stand out.
<i>This text is in italics.<i>
<i> for formatting text in italics HTML is similar to the <em>. It defines emphasized text.
Note: the element <i> doesn’t have unique attributes, but can use all of the HTML global attributes.
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!