HTML rp Tag: Main Tips
rptags define an HTML ruby fallback parenthesis element.
- It proves useful when the user's browser does not support ruby annotations.
- You have to place
rptags right before or after an <rt> element.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Short rp Tag Tutorial
rp tags can be used to define a fallback option for the browsers that have no ruby text support:
<ruby>攻殻 <rp>（ </rp> <rt>こうかく</rt> <rp> ）</rp> </ruby>
You should use
rp HTML tags to specify which characters need to be displayed to convey ruby text properly. In most cases, it is parentheses. If a pair of them wrap an <rt> element, each parenthesis should be surrounded by a pair of
Tip: you can check which browser versions support ruby annotations here.
Mobile Browser Support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!