HTML big: Main Tips
<big>element manipulated font size HTML by making its content appear bigger than the surrounding text.
<big>increased the current text size HTML by one level (compared to the surrounding elements).
- Browsers established limitations to how much can this element increase font size HTML.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
How big Was Used
<big> defined a bigger font size HTML.
<p>The <big>big</big> tag is used to increase the current <big>font size.</big></p>
An answer to how to change font size HTML is the CSS font-size property. You should use it since HTML5 no longer supports the
This code example reveals how to apply the
font-size property to change font size HTML:
<p> I want to buy ice-cream. <span class="bigger">I really want to buy ice-cream!</span> </p>
Mobile browser support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!