HTML Line Break: Main Tips
<br>element adds the HTML line break when the proper line division is necessary.
<br>tags do not have any content.
- Do not apply this line break HTML element for setting margins between paragraphs. Use <p> and CSS instead.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
To create a HTML line break, you should apply
<br>. However, there is only one styling option for
<br> element: you can add a
margin attribute. It is not considered as a good practice. For setting spacing between the lines, it is better to apply line-height CSS property.
In the example below, we include HTML line breaks to properly format a postal address:
<address> Door No.00,<br> Street,<br> City,<br> State,<br> Country. </address>
<br> tag, you can create the single line break HTML document needs.
Remember: use HTML <br> tag only to include an HTML line break, not to create a new paragraph.
Mobile Browser Support
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!