Learn Bootstrap 4: Main Concepts and Principles Explained
Learn Bootstrap 4
Have you ever noticed how websites adjust to the device you are using? This change happens because the page is responsive. That means it is capable of adapting to screens of different sizes and orientations. Responsive mobile web design is not complicated at all if you are using Bootstrap 4.
Bootstrap is an open-source web framework, used to design websites and web applications. It is meant to only deal with front-end, which affects the graphical interface of webpages. To put it simply, Bootstrap is used to manage how visitors see the page. Therefore, it is similar to HTML but utterly different from PHP which deals only with the back-end of sites.
This Bootstrap tutorial will be your best friend when it comes to design. Exploit the features and templates Bootstrap CSS has to offer, and making your visitors gasp in surprise will be easy to achieve.
Why You Should Learn Bootstrap: Purpose and Use
By completing our Bootstrap tutorial, you will learn how to create a responsive website and find out the specific interface elements this framework offers. You are welcome to get various base styling HTML elements from this open-source project.
To transform your website into a real competitor, your web design has to adjust to a variety of devices, be modern and feature some magnetic interface elements.
Here is a list of advantages that Bootstrap 4 will add to your website:
- Responsive design: with Bootstrap CSS you will be able to design websites that will adjust to all devices.
- Efficiency: you will be able to work faster and better.
- User-friendliness: you do not have to be an expert in HTML or CSS to use Bootstrap4 because the usage of this framework is easy.
- Customization: you can select the variables you want to use and modify them freely.
- New designs: with Bootstrap’s design library, you can quickly develop elegant and attractive prototypes.
Where to Start
To design the responsive website you want, you should not waste time any longer. Start learning the essential aspects of Bootstrap and its usage. Here's a list of steps that you should follow:
- Go to the official Bootstrap website and download the framework.
- Read tutorials. Start with the introduction to Grid system because you won’t be able to practice without knowing about it.
- Learn about templates and other specific elements you can get from this framework: typography, images, tables, etc.
- Use the provided examples! Click Try it Live buttons to edit the examples and see the changes instantly.
- Try to take advantage of this framework and attempt to make your website responsive.
If you follow these steps attentively, you should develop skills required to use all the Bootstrap functions.
What You Will Learn
After reading this article, you should be able to answer the central question: what is Bootstrap4? Compared to our other tutorials, this one is not long. Therefore, you can master Bootstrap 4 quickly! Do not hit the snooze button in your brain: take the opportunity to start learning about this framework, its features, and essential principles.
You should get familiar with Bootstrap Grid and other variables like button classes. If reading is not the best way to learn for you, check out our Bootstrap course which is going to provide with more necessary information. The video course will explain how to work with the Bootstrap 4 Grid System, how to use components, create a website, or plan a breathtaking mobile web design.