Almost every beginner in web development starts with the same subject: HTML. By itself, HTML doesn't offer much interactivity, but most sites are still looking pretty sharp and dynamic.
- Interactive content: you can add dynamic functionality to your website and make it more attractive to visitors. Nobody likes boring pages that simply present static information.
- Event-driven programming: you can quickly edit websites by interacting with them.
- Back-end coding: you can use Node.js framework for server-side scripting.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Where to Start
- As a beginner, you should never miss an opportunity to practice. We offer code examples for you to edit conveniently. Simply click our Try it Live button, and see code changes instantly.
What You Will Learn
If you want to enroll in an interactive course, we have a solution for you as well. This gamified course will help you develop a website on your own and improve it with dynamic content!
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!