Without AJAX, our web browsers would constantly be reloading. AJAX allows performing various processes and updates without reloading websites.
What Is AJAX: Main Tips
- AJAX is applied to create fast, dynamic, and modern websites, such as Google, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter.
- AJAX is not dependent on what browser it's running on.
AJAX: Standards and Principles
Since AJAX is a technology widely used in modern interactive websites, it has to follow all the modern Internet standards as well. Let's break down its main principles to learn AJAX better:
- For the asynchronous data exchange with the server, it creates and sends an XMLHttpRequest object for the server to process.
- CSS is used for data styling.
- As the name of AJAX tells us, the format chosen to transfer the data formatting is XML.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
AJAX Explained: Step by Step
To better learn how to use AJAX, let's view a short AJAX tutorial on how the system works:
- As an event happens (say, you receive an email), the browser creates a XMLHttpRequest object and sends the request to the server.
- After processing the request, the server responds and returns data to the browser.
- Then, the browser receives the data, processes it and displays to the user (they see an email notification on their screens).
What Is AJAX: Summary
- It saves us time because instead of the whole page, only certain parts of it are reloaded.
- AJAX runs on any browser, so a lot of popular websites use it in their programming.
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!