- ECMAScript 3 - released in 1999, December.
- ECMAScript 4 - abandoned.
- ECMAScript 5 - released in 2009, December.
As time goes by, ECMAScript 5 and 6 are finally getting the necessary support in all modern browsers.
List Of Terms to Avoid
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
Java Reserved Words
See the list below to see the Java reserved words. You'll see it's rather short and easy to remember:
Windows and HTML Terms
public, etc.) that are considered reserved and should be avoided when declaring variables, functions and other custom declarations.
- Some reserved words (like
- Some reserved words come from Java programming language, as well as Windows operating system.