- HTML elements have properties that are basically changeable values.
- In DOM HTML elements are classified as objects.
innerHTMLproperty is the simplest way to display something inside an element.
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid certificates of completion
- Professional service
- Flexible timetables
- A variety of features to choose from
- Professional certificates of completion
- University-level courses
- Multiple Online degree programs
- Great user experience
- Offers quality content
- Very transparent with their pricing
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
<p> element using the
getElementById method and grabbing the
<p> element's id
<p> element's content is manipulated using the
document.getElementById("example").innerHTML = "Hi there!";
Note: you can use the innerHTML property to change all of the HTML elements' content. This works for <html> and <body> tags, too.
- Displaying content in an element is most easily and commonly performed by using the
innerHTMLproperty. You can learn more about using it here.
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
75% OFF COURSES
Udacity Black Friday Offer
The best time to save on Udacity courses is now - follow this coupon to access a 75% Udacity Black Friday discount & enjoy learning at a very low cost!