A PHP directory is a structure used to catalog and keep our files. It's a part of an organizing system that lets us keep track of our projects and code files more easily.
PHP has a bunch of inbuilt functions that let us quickly fetch information about particular PHP files in the directory. Additionally, it is possible to retrieve data about a whole specific PHP directory. We can easily make PHP list files in directory, open specified handles, and perform other tasks.
PHP Directory: Main Tips
- Directory functions allow you to get info about various PHP directories and what they contain.
- These functions are inbuilt into the PHP's core.
- Easy to use with a learn-by-doing approach
- Offers quality content
- Gamified in-browser coding experience
- The price matches the quality
- Suitable for learners ranging from beginner to advanced
- Free certificates of completion
- Focused on data science skills
- Flexible learning timetable
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- High-quality courses (even the free ones)
- Variety of features
- Nanodegree programs
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid Certificates of completion
List of Useful Functions
The following list contains the functions you can apply in order to manipulate every PHP directory you create:
|Change current PHP directory
|Change root directory
|Close directory handle
|Return instance of directory class
|Make PHP get root directory
|Return current working PHP directory
|Open specified directory handle
|Return entry from directory handle
|Reset directory handle
|Make PHP list files in directoryReturn array of PHP files in directory specified (or directories from multidimensional array)
PHP Directory: Summary
- Information on any PHP file directory and the files it contains can be obtained using PHP directory functions.
- These functions are inbuilt, and therefore don't require installation.