Table of Contents
- 1.1. What Features Of Online Courses Make Them The Best?
- 2.1. Text-Based Tutorials / Reference Guides
- 2.2. Informational Videos
- 2.3. Chat Boards & Forums
- 3. What Sort Of Things Can I Do To Complement My Learning?
- 3.1. jQuery
- 3.2. Bootstrap
- 3.3. The Atom Code Editor
- 4.1. Tip 1: Connect With Your Fellow Programmers
- 4.2. Tip 2: Know Your Way Around A Reference Guide
- 4.3. Tip 3: Don't Be Scared To Try Different Things
- 4.4. Tip 4: Practice Writing Your Programs
- 5. Last Note
Latest Coursera Coupon Found:
Selected Coursera Courses
Take advantage of 100% free online Degrees and Certificates on Coursera & master your skills. Follow this Coursera coupon link to access the courses.
Did you know?
Have you ever wondered which online learning platforms are the best for your career?See & compare TOP3 online learning platforms side by side
What Features Of Online Courses Make Them The Best?
Text-Based Tutorials / Reference Guides
Chat Boards & Forums
What Sort Of Things Can I Do To Complement My Learning?
The Atom Code Editor
There are plenty of different editors out there, but one of the simples to use is the Atom code editor. It's free to download, open-source, and it comes with a wide range of different features and functions that are designed to make writing code easier than ever before. Head to the Atom website to download and install your code editor.
Tip 1: Connect With Your Fellow Programmers
Tip 2: Know Your Way Around A Reference Guide
Tip 3: Don't Be Scared To Try Different Things
- Simplistic design (no unnecessary information)
- Good quality of courses (even the free ones)
- A few different features to choose from
- Nanodegree Program
- Suitable for enterprises
- Paid Certificates of completion
Tip 4: Practice Writing Your Programs