Table of Contents
- 1.1. What Features Of Online Courses Make Them The Best?
- 2.1. Text-Based Tutorials / Reference Guides
- 2.2. Informational Videos
- 2.3. Chat Boards & Forums
- 3. What Sort Of Things Can I Do To Complement My Learning?
- 3.1. jQuery
- 3.2. Bootstrap
- 3.3. The Atom Code Editor
- 4.1. Tip 1: Connect With Your Fellow Programmers
- 4.2. Tip 2: Know Your Way Around A Reference Guide
- 4.3. Tip 3: Don't Be Scared To Try Different Things
- 4.4. Tip 4: Practice Writing Your Programs
- 5. Last Note
Latest Udacity Coupon Found:
EXCLUSIVE: 65% OFF
On Udacity Courses
Begin your spring with new skills - hurry up & choose your dream Udacity course with a huge 65% discount! This exclusive Udacity coupon code is active for a limited time.
What Features Of Online Courses Make Them The Best?
Did you know?
Have you ever wondered which online learning platforms are the best for your career?See & compare TOP3 online learning platforms side by side
Text-Based Tutorials / Reference Guides
Chat Boards & Forums
What Sort Of Things Can I Do To Complement My Learning?
The Atom Code Editor
There are plenty of different editors out there, but one of the simples to use is the Atom code editor. It's free to download, open-source, and it comes with a wide range of different features and functions that are designed to make writing code easier than ever before. Head to the Atom website to download and install your code editor.
Tip 1: Connect With Your Fellow Programmers
Tip 2: Know Your Way Around A Reference Guide
Tip 3: Don't Be Scared To Try Different Things
Tip 4: Practice Writing Your Programs