Table of Contents
- 1 1. Via BitDegree Interactive Course
- 4 4. By Working Through The BitDegree jQuery Guide
- 5 5. With Paqmind Challenges
- 6 6. By Working Through Practice Projects
- 7 7. With CoderByte Challenges
- 8 8. On Reddit
- 9 9. By Answering Questions In Forums
- 10 Some last tips
1. Via BitDegree Interactive Course
- Interactive courses allow you to write code directly in your browser, simplifying things while you’re still a beginner.
- When you’re working through an interactive course you will get feedback on your code as you go. This is a great way to help improve your skills and to learn new things.
Simple Coding Challenges
4. By Working Through The BitDegree jQuery Guide
Of course, if you don’t want some more direction when learning jQuery, BitDegree also has an interactive jQuery tutorial where you can learn theory and practice at the same time.
5. With Paqmind Challenges
- No sandboxes. This means that all of the work is done in your code editor, on your computer. While this is more difficult than writing code directly in your browser, it will help you practice using your code editor.
6. By Working Through Practice Projects
Although practice projects can be found all over the internet, you need to be careful to make sure that they are:
- Easy enough for you to complete.
- Not going to teach you bad habits or incorrect knowledge.
7. With CoderByte Challenges
8. On Reddit
9. By Answering Questions In Forums
Some last tips