Table of Contents
- 1 1. Via BitDegree Interactive Course
- 3 3. On The Mozilla Developers Website
- 5 5. By Working Through The BitDegree jQuery Guide
- 6 6. With Paqmind Challenges
- 7 7. By Working Through Practice Projects
- 8 8. With CoderByte Challenges
- 9 9. On Reddit
- 10 10. By Answering Questions In Forums
- 11 Conclusion
1. Via BitDegree Interactive Course
- Interactive courses allow you to write code directly in your browser, simplifying things while you’re still a beginner.
- When you’re working through an interactive course you will get feedback on your code as you go. This is a great way to help improve your skills and to learn new things.
3. On The Mozilla Developers Website
Simple Coding Challenges
Along with their traditional coding practice exercises, Hacker Earth also offers a range of live coding competitions. Most of these are suited to people with somewhat advanced coding knowledge, but don’t let this stop you from participating! In many cases, these competitions will offer real-money prizes and significant publicity for people who are good enough to win. It could be worth putting in a bit of time and effort to see just how good you are!
5. By Working Through The BitDegree jQuery Guide
6. With Paqmind Challenges
- No sandboxes. This means that all of the work is done in your code editor, on your computer. While this is more difficult than writing code directly in your browser, it will help you practice using your code editor.
7. By Working Through Practice Projects
Although practice projects can be found all over the internet, you need to be careful to make sure that they are:
- Easy enough for you to complete.
- Not going to teach you bad habits or incorrect knowledge.
8. With CoderByte Challenges
9. On Reddit
When I’m looking for ways to practice my code on Reddit I do two things:
- The first thing I do is scroll through the first few pages looking for both informational posts and questions. If I can answer the questions I do. If I can’t answer them, I look at other people’s answers and see what I can learn from them.
10. By Answering Questions In Forums
Remember to make use of your favorite language reference guide when you’re doing things like this.