🚨 Time is Running Out: Reserve Your Spot in the Lucky Draw & Claim Rewards! START NOW
Learn to gain real rewards

Learn to gain real rewards

Collect Bits, boost your Degree and gain actual rewards!

New
Video Courses
Video Courses
Deprecated
Scale your career with online video courses. Dive into your learning adventure!
Volume (24h)
$6,264,195
99 BTC 1,229.11%
Cryptocurrencies
22
Markets
27

ShibaSwap Social Signals & Traffic Tracker

X Stats
Visit Twitter

Followers

0.01%

Joined at Feb 01, 2021

Following

24

0.00%

Tweet count

1,405

1.89%

ShibaSwap reddit
Reddit Stats

Subscribers

-

Subreddit type

-

Moderators

-

Currently, official ShibaSwap Reddit Stats account doesn’t exist or wasn’t submitted. 🔆 Submit Now

ShibaSwap telegram
Telegram Stats
Visit Telegram

Members

0.23%

Title

Shiba Inu: The Dogecoin Killer

ShibaSwap traffic
Website Traffic
Visit Website

Website Rating (DR)

71 / 100

0.00%

Ahrefs Rank

97,108

4.38%

Organic Traffic (mo.)

0

ShibaSwap github
GitHub Organization

Public repos

-

Type

-

Currently, official ShibaSwap GitHub Organization account doesn’t exist or wasn’t submitted. 🔆 Submit Now

ShibaSwap github
GitHub Public Repository

Stars

-

Watchers

-

Forks

-

Language

-

Currently, official ShibaSwap GitHub Public Repository doesn’t exist or wasn’t submitted. 🔆 Submit Now

These are the project's quantitative metrics of its Organizational GitHub Public account that can be used to trace regular or artificial development activity & growth within the project.

These are the project's quantitative metrics of its official GitHub Public Repositories that can be used to trace regular or artificial development activity, growth & popularity of the project.

These are the project's quantitative metrics of its official Telegram account that can be used to trace regular or artificial Social activity & growth within the project.

These are the project's quantitative metrics of its official X account that can be used to trace regular or artificial Social activity & growth within the project.

These are the project's quantitative metrics of its official Reddit account that can be used to trace regular or artificial Social activity & growth within the project.

These are the project website's metrics based on Ahrefs Rank. They're used to trace website activity & growth within the project. DR (Domain Rating) metric is a sign of the project's website reputability that is ranked from 0 to 100 (the higher the rank, the better reputability). Organic Traffic - is a metric of how many monthly users visit the project's website via search engines. All these metrics are used for determining active or passive projects despite the artificial hype.

Followers : 3,880,346

Members : 84,753

ShibaSwap Statistics

ShibaSwap Volume
$6,264,195.08
Volume in BTC
99 BTC
Volume Change 24h
$76,993,848.13
1,229.11%
Cryptocurrencies
22
Markets
27
Market Dominance
0.01%
Market Rank
#182

ShibaSwap Exchange Overview

ShibaSwap is a Decentralized exchange that ranks #182 on BitDegree Exchange Tracker. ShibaSwap has a trading volume of $6,264,195 in the last 24 hours and $2,366,632,306 in the last 7 days.

ShibaSwap currently has 22 cryptocurrencies, 0 fiat currencies and 27 markets (cryptocurrency trading pairs). The most popular trading pair on ShibaSwap is WETH/PAW.

Compare ShibaSwap side-by-side with other exchanges here: Exchange Comparison Tool.

ShibaSwap cryptocurrency exchange was launched in 2021 as an exchange platform for the Shiba Inu coin. It was designed as one of the mechanisms to transform the Shiba Inu coin from being a meme token to one with utility. ShibaSwap is a decentralized exchange, which means that users are able to swap assets without the involvement of an intermediary or third party. Thus no entity has control over or ownership of user assets. It provides similar features as other DEXs like PancakeSwap, such as non-custodial cryptocurrency swaps and yield-generating opportunities for users.

ShibaSwap crypto exchange is open to everyone and there's no KYC verification needed. All you have to do is to connect your existing crypto wallet and you are set.

Markets

ShibaSwap eliminates the need for an order book or middleman to quickly complete asset swaps. When a user requests an asset exchange, the protocol looks at one of its own liquidity pools to get the required pair of tokens and then carries out the token swap. Thus, there's no ShibaSwap spot market in a traditional sense. However, as of writing this, there are over 300 ShibaSwap trading pairs with the major markets being BONE, SHIB, LEASH, and WETH.

ShibaSwap exchange fees are charged on swaps done by users. A portion of these fees go back into the ecosystem and are distributed as rewards to stakers and liquidity providers. The ShibaSwap crypto price on swaps, deposits, and withdrawals is determined by the blockchain in question.

SHIB is the primary currency of the Shiba Inu ecosystem and one of the most well-known meme coins in the cryptocurrency world. It is an ERC-20 token, with a total supply of 999,9 trillion tokens. In August 2020, the SHIB tokens was launched with a 1 quadrillion supply. Ryoshi, the anonymous co-founder of SHIB, sent 50% of these tokens to Vitalik Buterin's (founder of Ethereum) cold wallet without any clear explanation. After receiving them, Buterin destroyed 80%, which had a worth of $6.7 billion at that time. The remaining 20% was donated to charity organizations.

Other Services

ShibaSwap crypto exchange offers two primary methods of generating passive income, namely providing liquidity and staking. Additionally, the BURN portal can be leveraged as a way to earn money, even though it is not typically considered a yield-generation tool.

ShibaSwap cryptocurrency exchange’s liquidity-supplying feature is called "DIG," as users can gain more BONE tokens in return for supplying their Shiba Inu coins. Those who offer liquidity to existing trading pairs or create their own are rewarded with returns based on the fees generated by the pool. To provide liquidity, an equal amount of both cryptocurrencies from a pair must be locked into the pool. For example, if you want to supply ETH and AAVE to a paired pool, you would need to lock in an equivalent value of each cryptocurrency. Liquidity providers can claim 33% of their rewards on a weekly basis, while the remaining 67% will be time-locked for 6 months.

ShibaSwap's staking function is nicknamed "BURY", which is a reference to how Shiba Inu puppies hide (stake) their coins in order to receive BONE tokens as rewards at a later stage. People can stake all three of the platform's tokens, namely SHIB, LEASH, and BONE, but with different annual percentage yields (APYs), depending on the amount that has been staked and for what length of time. The longer users keep their assets locked up in the pool, the more they stand to earn. Stakers get back the same amount of their stake, which can be in either xSHIB, xLEASH, or tBONE tokens. This is like the DIG rewards that are given out on a weekly basis. 33% of their "Woof Returns" can be claimed each week, while the other 67% will stay locked for six months.

The BURN portal allows users to exchange SHIB for burntSHIB, which results in a decrease in the token's overall supply. These tokens are sent to a burn address and destroyed forever, thus increasing the scarcity of this digital asset. Participants who take part in burning their SHIB are eligible for “RYOSHI rewards” which entitle them to 0.49% of all RYOSHI transactions.

Finally, The Shiba Inu community has its own non-fungible token (NFT) collection, SHIBOSHIS. This is a set of 10,000 one-of-a-kind NFTs that were created on the Ethereum network. The launch date was October 14th, 2021 and each NFT portrays an animated Shiba Inu puppy with exclusive qualities that will also be used in the upcoming Shiboshi game. You can purchase these NFTs without any fees from ShibaSwap.

About the Company

The Shiba Inu Coin's origin story is quite remarkable. Its "WOOF paper" was released in April 2020, three months prior to the launch of SHIB tokens in August of that same year. Subsequently, on July 6, 2021, the ShibaSwap crypto exchange was launched with the goal of providing more utility for SHIB than just being a meme coin. Shiba Inu was initiated by the anonymous Ryoshi, who launched it as a trial in decentralization. There has been no financial backing from venture capital companies for Shiba Inu or its accompanying platform ShibaSwap.

The Doggy DAO, a decentralized autonomous organization, was created to manage and monitor the ShibaSwap ecosystem. Those who store their BONE tokens are rewarded with tBONE in exchange, granting them the ability to vote on proposals that affect the system's development. Each tBONE is worth one vote and a user's voting power is determined by how many tBONE tokens they possess.

In February 2023, the ShibaSwap trade volume ranged around $12 million. If you care to see the current ShibaSwap volume, take a look above.

Pages Related to ShibaSwap

Read the hottest Crypto News.

Watch Animated Crypto Video Explainers.

Learn Crypto From Scratch.

Latest Crypto Videos & News

It is a quantitative metric calculating how many cryptocurrency coins/tokens were traded (bought & sold) within the last 24 hours on this specific crypto exchange. It's a direct supply & demand indicator of the exchange.

Learn this metric

It is a quantitative metric calculating how many cryptocurrency coins/tokens were traded (bought & sold) within the last 24 hours on this specific crypto exchange. It's a direct supply & demand indicator of the exchange.

Learn this metric

The total number of different crypto pairs that's available to be traded on this specific exchange.

Learn this metric

The total number of different crypto pairs that's available to be traded on this specific exchange.

Learn this metric

The total number of coins/tokens available to be traded on this specific exchange.

Learn this metric

The total number of coins/tokens available to be traded on this specific exchange.

Learn this metric

It is a quantitative metric in percentage describing how many cryptocurrency coins/tokens were traded (bought & sold) within the last 24 hours on this specific crypto exchange, compared to the previous 24 hours.

Learn this metric

It is a quantitative metric calculating how many cryptocurrency coins/tokens were traded (bought & sold) within the last 24 hours on this specific crypto exchange, and is valued in Bitcoin. It's a direct supply & demand indicator of the exchange.

Learn this metric

The current exchange Volume Dominance among all other exchanges in the market.

Learn this metric

It's an overall rank of the specific exchange compared to all other crypto exchanges in the market.

binance
×
Verified

$600 WELCOME BONUS

Earn Huge Exclusive Binance Learners Rewards
Rating