What is Uquid Coin?
The Uquid Coin or UQC is the official currency powering the Uquid ecosystem. The latter is an all-in-one Web3 shopping solution.
UQC is based on the ERC-20 token standard and serves as a medium of exchange within the Uquid ecosystem. It has several other use cases such as:
- Users can stake their UQC and receive the native DTO and DSS tokens. DTO grants voting rights while DSS is used purely for shopping on Uquid Shop;
- Uquid Coin holders receive unique benefits such as UQC exclusive discounts (both for merchants and buyers) and cashback. To put it simply, users who choose to pay with UQC receive a portion of it back;
- Another feature of Uquid tokens is the Buy Now Pay Later mechanism that enables users to purchase goods by locking in their UQC for 90 days.
There is a total supply of 40,000,000 UQC coins. This could mean that as the UQC becomes more scarce, the UQC Coin price will increase.
It's important to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies tend to be volatile. To help you keep up with fluctuations, check out our tracker above. It will also provide you with a more in-depth look at the UQC price history or the current Uquid Coin price on the graph above.
What are the Main Features of Uquid Coin?
The main feature of Uquid is its Web3 Shopping solution - Uquid Shop. It’s separated into 2 platforms - one for physical goods, and one for digital goods. There are over 40,000 products available on these platforms. This includes digital goods such as games, software, and pre-paid cards as well as physical goods such as clothing, accessories, and furniture.
In addition, Uquid supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
Besides Uquid Shop, there are several other projects that are part of the Uquid ecosystem including:
- NFTD - an NFT marketplace for buying, selling, and trading digital assets. It enables users to sell NFTs in the form of TikTok and Youtube videos as well as live streams;
- Defito - a blockchain-based solution for bringing e-commerce to decentralized finance. Its core products are shopping mining, shopping staking, and automated shopping making;
- OMGFIN - a digital asset exchange platform.
As discussed in the What is Uquid Coin section, UQC is an ERC-20 token. This means that it’s deployed on the Ethereum network. Uquid has chosen Ethereum for its infrastructure and smart contracts, among other features.
Uquid Coin crypto project has partnered with major players in the blockchain industry such as Binance, Crypto.com, Hive, Gate.io, 1inch, and Shiba Inu, among others.
Who Developed Uquid Coin?
The idea behind the Uquid Coin crypto project was born in 2016. Since its inception, the CEO of the platform has been entrepreneur Tran Hung who founded OMGFIN - a crypto trading platform.