What is TitanSwap?
The TitanSwap token, or TITAN, is the native token powering the TitanSwap platform. The latter is a DeFi platform.
TITAN mainly serves as a governance token. It grants holders voting rights, which allow them to express their opinion on improvement proposals on TITAN DAO. The latter is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), which allows users to determine the future of the TitanSwap platform.
In addition, the TitanSwap token is paid out as an incentive to both traders and liquidity providers (LPs).
There is a total supply of 1,000,000,000 TitanSwap tokens. They are based on a deflationary token mechanism. Soon after TitanSwap’s inception, the project burned 9,000,000,000 TITAN. They have been allocated as follows:
- 90% - Ecosystem Fund;
- 10% - Early Investors and Shareholders.
Since TITAN is a cryptocurrency, its price tends to fluctuate. This means it's volatile.
In order to make an informed purchase decision, you can have a more in-depth look at the TitanSwap price history, or the current TITAN price, on the graph above.
What are the Main Features of TitanSwap?
TitanSwap is a decentralized finance solution that facilitates cross-chain token swaps and automated liquidity mining.
Core features of TitanSwap include:
- An AMM-based Automated Order mechanism integrated into TitanSwap enables the platform to offer the best prices. It also allows to set an execution price, at which orders will be completed automatically;
- Smart Routing cross-chain orders enables the platform to have multiple mainnet liquidity pools;
- TitanSwap is secured via an Address Audit, which reviews token contract addresses and notifies users when a coin or a token shouldn’t be purchased. This minimizes the risk of scams;
- TitanSwap provides greater liquidity for different digital asset categories by implementing the Adaptive Bonding Curve;
- Layer 2 Protocol maintains low gas fees by increasing on-chain clearing and settlement efficiency.
To support the Address Audit, TitanSwap has announced a special channel aimed at suppressing the rise of scam coins. Users who successfully locate and report suspicious cryptocurrencies and rewarded.
As discussed in the What is TitanSwap section, the project is governed by TitanSwap token holders through TITAN DAO. Holders get to decide matters such as TITAN Pool fee, speed of liquidity mining, and TITAN allocation weights.
Additionally, TITAN holders receive benefits like a bonus weighting factor and an increased chance to become a brokerage due to minimal collateral requirements.
One of the main goals of the TitanSwap crypto project is to address the lack of platforms enabling cross-chain digital asset trading. They aim to do this by becoming an all-in-one decentralized swapping platform running cross-chain.
Who Developed TitanSwap?
The TitanSwap crypto project was launched in September 2020 by the TITAN Foundation. Dzhyhir Anton serves as the CEO and CTO of the TITAN Foundation. Besides this project, he also worked with other blockchain companies like Ethereum and Cosmos Network. TitanSwap’s CMO is Morozova Ksenia, while the position of a lead SME is taken up by Yevheniia Sahaidak.
However, the founders of the project remain anonymous.
Before throwing your money at this project, or any blockchain-based project, please make sure to do your research. You can start by analyzing the TitanSwap price history on the graph above.