What is Dogelon Mars?
ELON is based on the ERC-20 token standard. It’s deployed on the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains and operates using the Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithm.
The name of Dogelon Mars consists of two different references. One is to Dogecoin, while the other is to Elon Musk, a co-founder and CEO of Tesla and founder of SpaceX, and his mission to colonize the planet Mars. Additionally, Elon Musk has openly supported Dogecoin on Twitter, which might be one of the reasons for combining them into Dogelon Mars.
There is a total supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 Dogelon Mars tokens. 50% of these tokens were sent to the co-founder of Ethereum - Vitalik Buterin. The same approach was taken by Shiba Inu. However, Vitalik burned 90% of the received 410 trillion SHIB and donated the remaining 10% to charity. Similarly, Vitalik Buterin didn’t keep his share of the Dogelon Mars tokens.
Since the token supply is limited, it’s possible that the Dogelon Mars price will grow as the token becomes more scarce.
Before buying Dogelon Mars, you must have an active MetaMask wallet and Ether (ETH). ETH can be bought via MetaMask itself or via most decentralized and centralized exchanges. Once this step is completed, you can use your ETH to buy Dogelon Mars tokens.
Since Dogelon Mars is a cryptocurrency, its price tends to fluctuate. In order to make an informed purchase decision, you can have a more in-depth look at the Dogelon Mars price history and the currency ELON price in the section above.
What are the Main Features of Dogelon Mars?
Besides being a memecoin, the Dogelon Mars crypto project offers an exclusive digital comic centered around Dogelon Mars himself. It’s set in the year 2420, where the parents of Dogelon Mars, Rufus and Astrid Mars, are forced to send their puppy away in order to preserve his life. The comic follows his adventures on Mars, which has been re-colonized by aliens. There are over 4 unique Dogelon Mars comics available online.
In the comic, it’s heavily suggested that the Dogelon Mars price will reach Mars once it has been listed on all of the major crypto exchanges.
As of July 2022, Dogelon Mars has over 7,000,000 followers on Instagram and more than 500,000 followers on Twitter. This shows how Dogelon Mars has built an active community of significant size.
Dogelon Mars does not provide a whitepaper. Therefore, its purpose, goals, and vision are not clear or defined.
Who Developed Dogelon Mars?
The Dogelon Mars crypto project was launched in April of 2021. However, like the majority of memecoin projects, the founding members of Dogelon Mars remain anonymous.
It’s important to note that there have been occurrences of scams, such as rug pulls, in the memecoin space. Therefore, before diving into the world of memecoins, make sure you understand the risks associated with your venture and, most importantly, do your research.