What Is Carry (CRE)?
CRE is the native token of Carry, which is an Ethereum-based protocol that pays users for viewing advertisements and exchanging data. The current CRE price can be seen on the Carry price chart above. Getting back to the Carry platform itself, it's important to note that users are compensated for sharing their offline purchase data in order to build an extensive offline purchase database. Though the users share the data anonymously and they are the ones that control it. Speaking about advertisements, Carry users can earn rewards by watching tailored advertisements.
There are three main actors in the Carry crypto project – merchants, consumers, and advertisers. Merchants are the ones that collect data from consumers while advertisers are the ones that place their ads on the platform. Both merchants and advertisers reward consumers with Carry tokens. Besides that, merchants are also paid in CRE tokens for providing their services. Thus, CRE essentially is a reward token.
Tokenomics of CRE
There is no max supply set on CRE tokens, which makes them inflationary. However, the initial total supply is 10 billion. 40% of the supply was dedicated to the Token Generation Event. The remaining 60% was distributed to partner programs, market activation, team, advisors, and Carry reserve.
Just remember that the CRE price does have a tendency to change. It's especially important to understand if you're considering buying or trading it. Why does it change though? To put it simply, the Carry price tends to move alongside the fluctuations of the whole crypto market, in the very same way that the prices of other assets do.