What is TRVL?
TRVL is a digital token designed for the travel industry. The token powers Dtravel, a project leading a web3 revolution in the travel industry. Dtravel aims at redesigning the travel experience, making it more democratic, inclusive, and rewarding to all participants.
The conventional travel industry is one of the highly centralized industries. Travelers have little to no control over many points within the supply chain. The effect is high traveling costs, insecurity, and inability to provide the best experience to users. TRVL is aiming to mitigate all the challenges inherent to centralization and affecting the travel industry. The project is enhancing the elements of digital and real-world travel experiences.
TRVL is bridging the gap between the travel and blockchain industries. It enables all users to take part in Web3 travel and empowers all token holders to contribute to defining their travel experience by taking ownership of their unique journeys.
You can check the current TRVL price in the above price chart.
By eliminating unnecessary intermediaries, TRVL helps streamline the fragmented and bureaucratic industry. This move helps reduce travel costs while improving the travel experience. Additionally, it enables travel providers and other industry participants to enjoy more rewarding and empowering experiences.
Use Cases of TRVL Tokens
TRVL token is a multi-utility token powering nearly every aspect on the web3 travel ecosystem. It has a huge variety of use cases that are available now or planned for the future. This includes:
- Rewards and loyalty programs. Token holders can receive discounts and loyalty rewards within the supported travel ecosystems.
- Decentralized booking platform. TRVL tokens enable users to book their travel and accommodation tickets without intermediaries.
- Access to DeFi services. By staking TRVL crypto assets, they can earn decent rewards.
- Travel inventories. TRVL tokens can be used by service providers to help them manage their travel inventories.
- Governance. TRVL tokens can be used to submit and vote on proposals to shape the future of travel and hospitality. Users can even set up their own decentralized autonomous organizations to offer travel services to clients without the need for third parties.
- Reserve. In the future, TRVL tokens will function as a reserve for the global travel industry.
As you can see, TRVL tokens have many functionalities. If you plan to purchase these tokens, though, it is important to do your own TRVL price analysis. Use the above chart to review the main TRVL price trends.
Who Founded TRVL?
The TRVL was created by a group of blockchain veterans. The founders are former executives in reputable crypto and travel projects such as Cardano (IOHK), Yearn Finance, Airbnb, Expedia, Booking.com, and Travala.com. One of the notable contributors is Bruno Paleo, who worked with Cardano as the Director of Engineering. Another major figure is Andre Cronje, founder and DeFi architect at Yarn Finance. Besides, there's also Sicco Behrens who is the co-founder of Booking.com.
Tokenomics of TRVL
TRVL has a fixed supply of 1 billion TRVL tokens. This fixed supply ensures that no extra tokens are minted, which may lead to inflation affecting the TRVL price. Tokens are distributed as follows:
- Strategic sales 1 – 7%
- Strategic sales 2 – 2.5%
- Seed Sale – 10%
- Core Contributors and advisors – 10.5%
- Community growth fund – 25%
- Community Treasury – 25%
- Foundation Reserve – 20%