What is RFOX?
RFOX token is the utility token of a media, finance, and gaming platform that goes by the same name. RFOX coin is used in all platform's games, an NFT marketplace, media and streaming platforms, and so on. If you want to see the current RFOX price, take a look at the RFOX price chart above.
The major goal of RFOX is to provide an enjoyable and engrossing metaverse experience while integrating it with games, NFTs, e-commerce, virtual reality, and decentralized finance that is accessible to everyone. Thus, the project features the RFOX VALT – a metaverse that brings together every aspect of the RFOX ecosystem to provide users with a simple and exciting experience where they can play games, trade and swap fungible and non-fungible assets, and do much more.
Who Founded RFOX?
RFOX was founded in 2018 by Ben Fairbank, an entrepreneur, and media professional. The project is based in Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam. Before starting RFOX, Fairbank worked at such companies as Virgin, Grab, and Ooredoo.
Use Cases RFOX Tokens
As the platform's main currency, RFOX coin has a lot of uses for its holders. The following are the main ones:
- Reward. The RFOX gaming ecosystem features various play-to-earn games that allow users to earn RFOX tokens. Besides, there is the RFOX VALT Grants Program, which rewards creators for building on the RFOX VALT.
- Payment method. RFOX tokens are used to pay for various services and items within the ecosystem. For instance, users can purchase KOGs (Keys to Other Games) using RFOX tokens. These keys can be used to play games or they can be traded for other keys.
- Means of access. RFOX tokens can be used to access various DeFi products available within the RFOX ecosystem.
- Staking. RFOX tokens can be staked to earn more RFOX or VFOX tokens.
- NFT creation. RFOX tokens can be used to create, list, and exchange NFTs within the platform's NFT marketplace.
- The main currency of RFOX VALT. RFOX coins are used for various activities within the RFOX VALT metaverse. This includes purchasing various in-game assets, such as virtual lands, apartments, shops, and so on.
Interested in buying RFOX coins? Make sure to check the RFOX price chart above. It features both – the current and the previous RFOX price.