What is Kunci Coin (KUNCI)?
Kunci Coin is a crypto project based in Indonesia. The project is originally built on the BNB Chain. However, it was also launched on Solana. The KunciCoin team aims to build an ecosystem that supports various features from the metaverse to NFTs and DeFi. The protocol can also function as a circulation chain for coins and heterogenous chain tokens. Besides, the project aims to achieve very fast transactions at a low cost.
KUNCI is the native token of the Kunci Coin Network. It is a multi-utility asset that supports the entire ecosystem. You can view the current KUNCI price on the live chart above.
Kunci Coin Network promises many benefits through unique features and different use cases. It boasts high speed and reliability. The project’s network is built on a blend of two advanced blockchain algorithms: Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and Proof-of-History (PoH). The hybrid algorithm enables the network to achieve a very high transaction speed of 50,000 transactions per second (TPS). The platform is envisioned to become a go-to platform for developers looking to create dApps that require high speeds. The network is also more energy efficient than many other blockchain networks.
The key products of the project include:
- KunciPlay – crypto-based entertainment app;
- KunciStore – dApp marketplace;
- KunciStore Dev – dApp building interface;
- KunciNFT – NFT marketplace;
- KunciGames – AAA-rated games that can be downloaded on GooglePlay and Apple App Store;
- KunciWallet – crypto wallet for KUNCI tokens;
- Cryptokun – crypto exchange.
Additionally, KunciCoin offers cloud mining, which enables customers to lease hashing capacity from the KunciCoin team. The company offers affordable costs for its cloud mining services and has made investments in some of the most productive miners on the market.
Use Cases of KUNCI Tokens
KUNCI tokens have various use cases. The following are the main ones:
- KUNCI tokens can be staked to secure the network. By staking, users can earn interest of up to 18%.
- KUNCI tokens are used to support cloud mining offered by the platform.
- Kunci Coins can be used as an in-game currency in KunciGames.
- KUNCI will be used as means of payment in a digital home application called Funnesia.
Besides the aforementioned use cases, KUNCI tokens will also have a real-world use case, as the Kunci Coin project partnered with J Hotel Tanjung Benoa and Artotel Group. These partnerships mean that users will be able to pay for various services on the said hotels using KUNCI tokens.
Who Founded Kunci Coin?
Kunci Coin was launched by an Indonesian team led by Julius Agus Salim. Julias is a visionary and a dynamic leader with more than 13 years of experience in tech. He is also the executive chairman of business on the Famindo Group. His pseudonymous partner Joko Crypto is a crypto miner with years of professional experience in the space. Joko Crypto operates more than 22,000 mining rigs.
Tokenomics of KUNCI
Kunci Coin has a maximum supply of 39,999,999,998 tokens. Though the project plans to burn the majority of the tokens. Token burning is a deflationary mechanism that will help stabilize the KUNCI price in the long run. Token distribution of Kunci Coins is as follows:
- Private sales – 0.08%
- Staking rewards – 1.92%
- Marketing purposes and partnership establishment – 0.5%
- Platform development – 0.5%
- Burning mechanism – 97%