Crypto has come a long way over the past decade: from being perceived as a scam to being included on the balance sheets of most institutions. There’s no denying that there are still a few questionable projects, but the asset class is increasingly gaining legitimacy.
Before we continue with the article, here are a few salient points about Vauld:
- Vauld is a cryptocurrency lending platform that offers one of the highest interest rates on crypto assets
- Unlike most other platforms, Vauld offers a flat rate of interest, and this means that the interest rate doesn’t decrease with higher investments
- Vauld has no hidden fees, also - no deposit or no withdrawal fees
- Vauld does not have a lock-in period, so you can withdraw funds anytime
- Vauld offers a nominee feature so that the investor can nominate funds to their nominee
- Vauld is insured by BitGo and has multiple layers of security like MFA, Anti-phishing, and Safelisting
- Vauld offers a lot of automated features like Automatic Buy the Dip, and Automatic Lending (based on all the validations)
- Vauld has a very healthy balance of Loan-to-Value Ratio of 66.7%
- Vauld offers Instant KYC verification and Weekly Interest Payouts
- While institutional investors are looking to buy the dip more and more frequently, what are retail investors looking at? Retail investors are looking to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins that show promise. Many traders love volatility: price swings provide opportunities for profit. There’s no way to make money in sideways markets. But many view volatility as a risk.
For those who average-in to their investments, volatility is not a concern or red flag. If prices go down, great… the next buy order will purchase more shares or coins. If prices go up, that’s fine, too… Dollar-cost will be the same. Vauld’s automatic investment programs (AIPs) make it easy for investors to average-in to the digital asset. The buy-the-dip feature even makes it possible to average-in at favorable price levels, ensuring that the average buy price will be a lower one.
Diversification is the practice of spreading your digital asset investments around so that your exposure to any one type of asset is limited.
At Vauld, one can take advantage of investing in token baskets. Vauld’s token baskets are similar to what index funds are to the stock market. Each Token Basket is made up of assets that reflect a particular sector, blockchain technology, or emergent market trend. At Vauld, you can create your own basket or choose from the token baskets present.
At Vauld, you can:
- Earn up to 12% APY on stablecoins.
- BTC, ETH, and XRP — all earn 6.70% APY.
- Earn interest while you trade 270+ tokens, with no caps on deposits/Upper limits and no withdrawal fee
- With an FD, you can earn higher interest AND you can opt-out with zero penalties, as there’s no lock-in period.
Choosing the right exchange to store your assets can make all the difference in your financial success. Vauld offers multiple layers of security. Additionally, Vauld’s cold wallets are secured using BitGo. Vauld's leading investors include Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Pantera, Coinbase ventures, among others.
Sign up with Vauld today and after an instant KYC verification, you can explore new ways to grow your assets.
Disclaimer: Vauld allow only accredited investors from the US to lend/earn.
This is a third party-distributed Press Release, BitDegree is not responsible for any content or related materials, the advertising, promotion, accuracy, quality, products or services on this page. Before making any decisions or taking any actions, readers are advised to do their own research, first. BitDegree is not liable nor responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage related directly or indirectly to the use of any products, services or content in the Press Release.