Are you interested in a career within in the world of strategic business planning?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of strategic business planning here.
This course will equip you with the knowledge to successfully critically evaluate and synthesize information from a wide range of sources to demonstrate research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature and demonstrate the capacity to document the research outcomes in strategic business planning with sound analysis and recommendations.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of business planning viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of strategic business planning and applied fundamentals:
1. Strategic Business Planning – Introduction to Strategic Business Planning, Theories of Business Strategy, Game Theory for Business, Theories of Competitive Advantage and Strategic Business Planning Process.
2. Entrepreneurship Creativity & Innovation – Preliminary Vision & Mission Statements (Interim Targets and Goals), and Relationship Between Vision, Mission and the Business Strategy.
3. Strategy Formulation – An Introduction to Strategy Formulation and its Steps, PESTLE Analysis, Michael Porter -- 5-Forces & Competitor Analysis, Internal Resource & Capability Analysis, Risk Analysis & Mitigation Tactics, Marketing Plan (USP, Segmentation & Positioning), and Segmentation.
4. Strategic Implementation – General Operation Planning, Routine Actions (Processes, Procedures & Communication), and External Prospects & Internal Resources Gap Comparison.
5. Strategic Evaluation – Strategy Evaluation and the Principles of Strategy Evaluation, Financial Plan, Capital Structure & Valuation, Scenarios in Strategic Decision Making: Case Sensitivity, Revised Vision & Mission Statements (Confirm Targets and Goals), and Strategy Evaluation & Feedback.
In this course you will how to understand the theoretical and practical knowledge of strategic business planning to generate solutions to improve current practice. Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the strategic business planning knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future planning direction through applying modern fundamental thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Course consist of total 1h 33min of content, in total.
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading graduate-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.