Are you interested in a career within in the world of Organizational Behaviour, HR and Leadership?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Organizational Behaviour, HR and Leadership here.
This course equips you with the knowledge to critically analyse and evaluate your behaviour as a leader and develop the ability to adapt your behaviour to best suit the context in which you are operating. In this course you will learn to conduct research to understand theories and principles underpinning the behaviour of people in organisations to make informed decisions about how to behave in a given circumstance.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of corporate behaviour, human resource management and leadership viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study five main areas:
1. An introduction to Organizational Behavior, HRM and Leadership - Oraganizational Behaviour, Leadership and Human Resource Management.
2. Motivating Individuals – Theories of Motivation, Motivation and Remuneration, Motivating Millennials and Post-Millennials, Herzbergs Two-Factor Theory and Career Anchors.
3. Performance Management – Learn Performance Management, The PM Cycle, Approaches to Performance Management, Dealing with Poor Performance, Managing Stars and Why PM Fails.
4. Leadership Approaches – Leadership Roles Management vs. Leadership, Approaches to Leadership, The Lewin Leadership Roles, The Black-Mounton Managerial Grid, Path-Goal Theory, The Flamholtz and Randle Leadership Style Matrix, Six Emotional Leadership Styles, Transformational and Transactional Leadership, Situational Leadership, Charismatic Leadership and Servant Leadership.
5. Managing Change and Crisis – Integration: Managing Change and Crisis, The McKinsey 7S Model, Employee-Focused Change, The Deming Cycle, Revolutionary Change and Disruption, Employee-Focused Change, Foundations for a Successful Change and Crisis Management, Steps in Managing a Crisis.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strength your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future organizational behaviour, human resources and leadership direction through applying modern thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Course consist of total 1h 2min of content, in total.
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading graduate-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.