Of all the duties that come with owning a business, accounting might be one of the most tiring. It takes a ton of time, doesn’t allow any mistakes, seems to last as long as the company itself – and even a while after that. All you can do to simplify dealing with your day-to-day tasks is to think smart and come up with solutions to make at least some parts of it more manageable.
Luckily, there are companies that specialize in coming up with systems precisely for that. In her series of Oracle R12 tutorials, a senior Oracle Apps and Fusion trainer Koduru Sridevi helps you get familiar with the tools in the Oracle Apps R12 bundle. Using them, you can truly turn your business routines upside down!
In this Oracle Receivables tutorial, you will learn the easiest way to control the accounts receivable process in Oracle for your whole enterprise. Working in business, every saved minute can be dedicated to coming up with new solutions – why not make that a priority, instead of burying yourself in a pile of numbers?
Managing the accounts receivable process in Oracle is a great way to simplify a significant part of your accounting work. In its essence, accounts receivable stands for money earned but not yet received.
It’s the amount your customers haven’t yet paid – however, they have received the goods or services purchased. In most cases, dealing with accounts receivable means handling invoices, receipts, bills, and credits. Oracle Receivables is a great way to keep in all in one spot for simple management and monitoring.
Oracle Receivables is a part of a software bundle called Oracle E-Business Suite, also known as Oracle Apps R12. It is a business-oriented set of programs, initially released in 2007. The software is useful in:
Every Oracle R12 tutorial will also make sure to mention that all the programs in the Oracle E-Business Suite use the Oracle relational database management system, also known as simply Oracle RDBMS. It is a massive advantage for the business: according to their website, the Oracle RDBMS is ‘self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing,’ which brings unbeatable reliability and security. Naturally, for financial applications, such as Oracle Receivables, staying safe is the top priority.
Koduru Sridevi has tried her best to create an Oracle Receivables tutorial that’s not too long but full of information you can easily apply in your daily accounting work. This includes:
Managing your finances doesn’t have to be boring – start the informative Oracle Receivables tutorial created for you by a professional of the field today!
Course consist of total 3h 21min of content, in total.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development, and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12, and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.