Oracle Procure to Pay (P2P) is one of the products included in the Oracle E-Business Suite. The full name of this integrated solution is the Oracle Assessment for Procure to Pay. Specialists claim that companies need to apply P2P if they have ambitions to become equal competitors in their field, provide customization, and improve customer services.
This course is a part of the Oracle R12 training, helping you use all benefits that Oracle E-Business Suite has to offer. With Oracle Procure to Pay solutions, businesses can minimize the costs, develop working capital, and guarantee that company assets are spent optimally.
Oracle E-Business Suite (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a bundle of programs. These applications are mostly for financial optimization, helping business owners replace various manual processes with automatic ones. Oracle Procure to Pay is one of the crucial business processes that will become achievable after you finish the Oracle R12 training.
In this case, Oracle Procure to Pay training consists of discussing the cycle (determining the necessary services/products, purchasing, getting and approving the invoices, paying).
Procure to Pay or P2P for short is the process of combining purchasing and accounts payable systems to reach better results. Companies can minimize costs when they buy resources from targeted suppliers at more optimal prices. Additionally, Oracle Procure to Pay can help businesses balance the relationships between vendors, contracts, buyers, rules, and accounts payable.
The Oracle Procure to Pay (or Oracle Assessment for Procure to Pay) follows a specific approach:
In this course on Oracle Procure to Pay, I will provide overviews about financial options, purchasing model, the Procure to Pay process, requisition document types, invoices, and payment creation.
I will pay attention to the Oracle Procure to Pay cycle, consisting of purchase requisition (demand), purchase order (order), receipts (receive), invoice (enter), and pay. This Oracle Procure to Pay training discusses each step:
This basic description of the Oracle Procure to Pay cycle defines how the P2P process takes place in Oracle Apps.
Course consist of total 2h 28min of content, in total.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development, and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12, and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.