One of the crucial parts of any business is the proper management of assets. There are two types of assets an enterprise can have:
What exactly can a fixed asset mean for a business? Think of a building your headquarters are located in. The desks and computers your staff is using. The heavy machinery or other tools you use in providing your services. Basically, it is everything your enterprise needs to be able to generate an income.
While liquid assets are easy to document, working with fixed assets might be a little bit trickier. To help you with that, Kodoru Sridevi has prepared an extensive Oracle R12 tutorial to discuss one particular module in depth. It’s called Oracle Fixed Assets.
First of all, we need to clarify what exactly Oracle Fixed Assets is. In 2007, the Oracle corporation released a software bundle called the Oracle E-Business Suite, or simply Oracle Apps R12. It is an excellent option for enterprises, as the set of applications can significantly improve efficiency by helping you deal with financial and managerial tasks. One of the apps in the set is Oracle Fixed Assets: as the name itself suggests, it enables you to manage the fixed assets that belong to your business in a more straightforward and efficient manner.
With Oracle, assets can be monitored and have their data updated however you like. Among other important tasks, the system allows you to:
Unsure about why would you need to be so scrupulous about fixed assets? Well, you are using them as a means to generate your income. Without taking the worth of the assets and their deprecation into account, you can’t be very precise about your revenue.
While it might seem a lot, it’s much easier to learn when you’re guided by an expert. Kodoru Sridevi is a senior Oracle apps and fusion trainer with over a decade of experience – which means she knows exactly what is crucial to know and where you shouldn’t waste time.
Hence, her Oracle R12 tutorial takes just over two hours – nevertheless, you cover all the topics you need to start using Oracle Fixed Assets on your own. If you wish to dive deeper into Oracle R12 training and get to know more applications that might be helpful in managing your business, make sure to check out other tutorials she has created for BitDegree. Knowing the Oracle E-Business Suite can help you become as efficient and productive as you always dreamt of – what are you waiting for?
Course consist of total 2h 13min of content, in total.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development, and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12, and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.