Have enough of home network issues? Wish someone can help you in a very layman, easy to understand manner?
This is a course derived by a regular Joe, made for dummies by a dummy himself. I hope to share what I know, in the hope it can help others as well.
There will not be:
- complicated technical jargon (not again!)
- migraine inducing network terms (OMG)
- a lot of pain, but no end product (roll eyes)
- lack of practical application to properly solve your network issues (what a waste of time!)
You will learn about:
1. Me and why my sharing is practical and coming from a practitioner.
I'm no expert but I practice what I share. In fact, I will be using my house floor plan in my lecture.
Everything is practitioner based!
2. Network Basics
Just enough to get you over the sea, without getting sea sick!
3. Home Planning
Be it new or current home, how you can plan better to make connectivity a dream.
Getting down to brass tacks. The real work of setting things up and tuning the engine.
5. Future Proofing
Today comes and goes just by browsing 2-3 instagram profiles. What have you planned for tomorrow?
6. Short Quiz
No fear, just a simple assessment to ensure you remember the good stuffs.
Congratulations and final recap.
This course is designed to allow you, within 2 hours or so, to transform from a network fearing beginner to a bona fide network warrior who can at least function efficiently in today's digital age.
Course consist of total 2h 16min of content, in total.
- Spent near 30 years in both the private and public sectors
- Primarily ICT and Education
- Computer Science graduate
- Experience through different parts of supply chain, i.e. pre-sales, sales and business development, technical support, programming and software engineering, learning design and technology integration in learning, and ministry level partnering with schools and adult learners to achieve learning outcomes and goals.
- That being said, whatever I share is derived from my personal learning, with the aim to benefit the larger audience and hopefully enable you to avoid some pitfalls