Welcome to Forex Scalping Masterclass. This class is all about mastering a forex scalping strategy.
But before that.
What is scalping in Forex or What is the meaning of Scalping?
Scalping is a type of trading style where traders buy or sell a currency pair and hold it for a short period of time to make a profit. Basically in scalping traders take trades in expectations of small profits in a very small period of time. It is one of the fastest forms of trading and Scalping is one of the most famous styles of trading in forex.
Why is it so?
Why so many people are interested in scalping?
Because Scalping is one of the fastest ways to make huge profits in a short interval of time And It also is because of the benefits that scalping provides as compared to other trading styles.
1. Multiple setups - In scalping forex, you can get multiple setups or multiple trades in a day, unlike other trading styles where you will have to wait for a day or 2 to get 1 single setup.
So basically you get more opportunities to place a trade while trading.
2. The low risk involved - In scalping there is low risk involved in each trade. You have to risk a very small percentage of your account on each trade.
3. Suitable for Small accounts - Scalping is very suitable for those people who want to start trading with a small account or for those people who want to invest a small amount in forex. You don’t require big accounts to get started with scalping.
4. Active style of trading - scalping is a very active style of trading. When compared with other trading styles like swing trading or day trading where you have to be very patient and you might have to wait for setups for days which might feel very inactive styles of trading. In scalping, you get multiple setups. If you miss one setup the next setup will be right around the corner.
Forex Scalping if done right it is one of the fastest ways to make huge profits in a short interval of time.
But Remember if it is done right.
So what are the things that need to be done properly in order for scalping to work for us and be profitable?
You should have a Proper Forex Scalping Strategy - A strategy with proper win rate, a risk to rewards, and multiple setups.
The Forex Strategy should contain instruction for proper entry and exit points i.e the strategy should have proper and clear instructions for entering a trade and also exiting a trade. This is one of the most common shortcomings I see in scalping strategies.
Proper Conformations - There should be at least 2 confirmations that a strategy should have. I have seen people selling scalping strategies in which they tell people to enter trading with one single conformation which can be risky.
See keep this thing in mind forex trading is a complex process and there are a lot of variables involved in it and If you are placing a trade on 1 single confirmation then it can be very risky.
You must least have 2 confirmations before entering a trade.
4. Risk Management - I always say this. No strategy is complete without a risk management plan.
A strategy should always have a risk management plan designed specifically for that strategy.
5. Specifics rules for that Forex strategy - A scalping strategy should have a specific set of rules which cover the guidelines, things to avoid, proper exceptions, and different situations that might occur which trading.
Each and every trade is different and there have to be certain rules which should help you take proper decisions and act accordingly.
This Masterclass covers each and every point properly and clearly.
This scalping class covers a very profitable forex scalping strategy.
Course consist of total 49min of content, in total.
Hello, I am Daksh Murkute. I am a Professional Trader and Investor . I am also founder of forex monopoly .
I have been in this industry from the past 8 years.
I have helped many people to transform their personal and financial Lives.
I trade and Invest in Stocks , Crypto Currency and Forex.