Are you interested in a career within in the world of marketing?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Applied Marketing here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of business marketing strategy viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of applied marketing:
1. Strategy and Business - Identifying the Strategy of a Company, Why Crafting and Executing Strategy Are Important Tasks, The Ideology of Strategy, The 3C Model and the Triple Bottom Line, Management By Objectives (MBO).
2. Strategic Management Approaches - Prescriptive Strategy, Emergent Strategy, Game Theory, Models of Decision Making, Dominant Themes - Digital Disruption, Corporate Governance and Ethical Leadership.
3. Corporate Planning - Evaluating the External Environment of a Company, Buyer/Customer Power, Suppliers and Rivalry, Critical Success Factors, Balanced Scorecard, Competitive Strength Assessments.
4. Building Your Firm's Business Strategy - The 5 Generic Competitive Strategies, Low-Cost Provider Strategies, Offensive and Defensive Strategies, Strategic Alliances and Partnerships, Building Corporate Level Strategy and Crafting New Strategic Moves.
5. Building Strategy for the Future - Functional Level Strategy, Globalizing Your Strategy, Major Driver for Expansion, Strategy and the Future: Strategic Planning and Sense Making, Core Strategic Thinking.
In this course, you will learn key marketing concepts including the principles of marketing, the marketing planning process and marketing environmental analysis. In this subject, you will learn how to analyse the marketing environment by using tools such as PESTLE, Five-Forces, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Value Chain and Marketing Plan Templates. You will examine current marketing practice in a diverse range of marketing contexts, and you will be introduced to the marketing functions required to establish competitive positioning and manage marketing decisions in the firm. This unit will provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage and design the marketing function and contribute to a firm’s future marketing direction through applying modern marketing thought.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the marketing knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future direction through applying modern applied marketing thought for managers.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Course consist of total 56min of content, in total.
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading graduate-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.