Become a Complete Python developer! This is a brand-new python course, Launched in the fall of 2020. This course is all about learning Python from Scratch which covers beginner’s to expert level concepts. The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
This is comprehensive course which include all the modern skills of a python developer and gets up to date along the way. We learn real world projects to add to your resume (Which help you to understand better of python and have fun along the way with numerous skills in your kitty).
The curriculum will be very hands on as we walk you to become a professional Python developer from start to finish. We’ll start from the very beginning by teaching you the python basics and then moving into advance topics and Introduction to different career fields like Machine Learning, Deep Learning in python so you can get real world practice and prepared for real world job.
The subject dealt with in this course include:
- What is Programming
- Python Basics
- Python Development Environment (PyCharm, Google Colab Notebook and Repel)
- Virtual Environments
- Python Functions
- Python Object Oriented Programming
- Python Functional Programming
- Pure Function (map(), filter(), zip(), reduce(), lambda()
- Decorators in Python
- Python Errors and Exceptions
- Generators in Python
- Modules in Python
- Python File Handling
- Regular Expressions in Python
- Testing in Python
- Web Scraping in Python and Beautiful Soup
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Algorithms in Machine Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Neural Network
- Types of Neural Network
- Terminologies in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Image Fundamentals
You'll be a full Python developer by the end of this course who can be employed at Multi-National companies. We are going to use Python to work with web scraper for crawling data from random websites, build a chat bot and build the secure password checker. By the end, you will have a stack of knowledge you have built over the time and ready to implement in your profession.
Here’s the truth: Python is taught by most courses and they just do that. They show you how to get started. But the thing is you don’t know where to go from there or in what all the fields are open when you learn python. Remember if you learn python, It will be applied in fields like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Automation etc there are plenty of fields that python has impact. Stack Overflow rated python is most promising programming language and for future.
Whether you're new to programming, trying to upgrade your Python skills, or come from a different language of programming, this course is for you. This course is not about simply making you code along, It's about bringing impact on to your programming career. Here it won't be a that situation where you just get theory part, you will become best of yourself with python knowledge.
This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner with no coding experience to someone that can go off, and get hired.
Why should you take this course?
There are a lot of Python courses – I am being an instructor as well as being a Software Developer I bring new skills, original content, updates in the field, information about new technology into table.
You can enroll in the course safe. In the knowledge that I am not just here to teach I am here help you, and also update myself along the journey with you people.
you will not only be learning Python, but you will be learning industry best practices for Python programming that real employers demand in the industry.
Does the course get updated?
It’s amazing how technology is advancing at a rapid rate every day. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge and update yourself with new technology into market. Let me tell you real world story what happened as well as what is happening. Automation being on cards and the manual data entry people are fired from companies. Imagine the competition in this advance technological era and think your situation where do you stand? What may happen if you don’t upgrade yourself.
A lot of other courses on BitDegree get released once, and never get updated. Learning from an outdated course and/or an outdated version of Python won’t give you any productive results and even worse it could teach you the wrong way to do things.
I am here to bring difference in the course I teach by continually updating the course.
The Fact: This is my first BitDegree course and being Software Developer I want to help you. I want to teach you to make difference.
What if you have questions?
Yes! I will answer you question. I created this course not just I want to tech you all but I want learn from you guys, I want to upgrade myself and I believe in teaching, getting aware of my mistakes and redo my work and teach again.
Content Inside the course
What you’ll learn
· Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
· Master Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
· Learn Cool Inbuilt Functions
· Learn Object Oriented Programming
· Learn Function Programming
· Build real world Python projects
· Learn Introduction Machine Learning
· Learn and understand Machine Learning Algorithms
· Build a Web Scraper with Python and Beautiful Soup
· Learn Unit testing, Debugging and Handle Errors and Exceptions in your Python programs
· Learn what are Neural Networks
· Learn types of Neural Networks
· Set up a professional workspace with Google Colab Notebooks, PyCharm and repel.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
· A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux). That's it!
· No prior knowledge of Python is required.
· No previous programming experience is needed.
Who this course is for:
· Anyone who wants to master Python 3
· Anyone who wants to learn to code
· Anyone looking to level up their skills and master a new programming language.
Course consist of total 8hr 34min of content
Praful is a Software Developer by Profession and an Instructor[Building]. He has worked as a developer and now taking all that he learned to teach programming skills and help others to build career opportunities.
He believes in change! Every single day of new life. In order to start learning anything, you should start with fundamentals and go-to expert level by practice and hard work.
He is passionate about advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence and also learning Deep Learning by referring to good books to upgrade himself.
"What you do today, Defines your future."