What You Will Learn?
- Building iterators, Building and use generators, Advanced concepts of closure and Master the using of decorators.
- Built in arguments, Using the property method and Itertools and its methods.
- Working with stack, queues, deques and LifoQueue method.
- Implement mutable and immutable multisets, Working with Counter module, Swapping and Reversing with Examples, How to Join items and Handling Paths, Enums, Multiple and frequent values.
- Handling Object Size, Anagrams and Zipped dictionaries with Examples, Universally user id and more.
- You need any computer with Text Editor or IDE.
- Basic understanding of Python features(Variables, Loops, Conditions, Lists, Dictionaries, Methods, Object and Classes).