Do you want to learn a financial management solution that will allow you to highly automate financial processing? Oracle General Ledger (Oracle GL) meets various reporting standards with a flexible accounting model and helps you to do your work much more efficiently. If you’re in Accounting, this can be the best tool in your everyday operations. Learn Oracle General Ledger accounting and become the most valuable asset in the company driving enterprise profitability in multiple ways!
Today, finance organizations are challenged by a strictly regulated environment. They must try to comply with local regulations and fulfill a lot of reporting requirements. Luckily, there are tools that can help them a great deal in meeting those challenges. Oracle GL is the tool that can ensure effective management control and real-time visibility to financial results. It can help you drive profitability while reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
I’m an Oracle apps trainer with more than 12 years of experience. I have a profound knowledge of the whole suite of Oracle products. Before setting off to teach, I worked in different areas with those products, including design, development, and implementation, by interacting with business customers directly. I hope my knowledge and teaching methods will benefit you a lot in achieving success with your goals.
We’ll cover the essential areas of the functionality offered by Oracle GL. You’ll have many opportunities to practice as the course progresses. Be sure to pause the videos and do the exercises yourself to master each presented function. And before you know it, by the end of the course, you’ll be able to perform routine tasks in a much more efficient and systematic way with General Ledger accounting. To achieve that big goal, you’ll cover the following main topics:
And if you have any questions during the course? You may use the functionality offered by BitDegree to get yourself involved in the learners’ community. There will be a discussion where you can post your insights, questions, or feedback on the content of this course. You don’t have to be alone while learning!
This course is intended for those who work in finances and who support them (e.g., system administrators). If your work includes any financial and budgetary responsibilities, take this Oracle General Ledger tutorial to get your competence to the next level. Enroll now!
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development, and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12, and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.