Oracle Accounts Payable is a module that makes it easier to manage the payment process and eliminate possible dangers. For instance, the module aims to avert double payment, give you more flexibility, improve payment terms, and cash management. By definition, accounts payable is the debt that company owners have an obligation to pay to their creditors.
After completing this Oracle accounts payable training, you will be able to set up an automatic approval of invoices, develop relationships with vendors through data, automatically inform vendors who have not provided tax identification number, and improve the payment procedure in a variety of ways.
Before starting to discuss the Oracle Accounts Payable in more detail, we should determine the meaning of R12 in Oracle. It refers to an E-Business Suite (previously known as Oracle Apps), which is a bundle of Oracle applications and runs in the Oracle Cloud.
More specifically, R12 stands for the release 12. A part of the bundle contains financial applications: Oracle Payables is also in the pack. Another part of the bundle offers programs entitled Oracle Project Portfolio Management Applications.
To finish the Oracle R12 training, you would need to learn about more than one program. Learning about Oracle Payables is a start if you want to improve the financial system in your company. If you are managing a customer-driven business, using the Oracle E-Business suite is one of the options to make your company more competitive.
You might assume that the accounts payable position in a company is pretty limited, mostly focused on paying the bills. However, their position is important as they often range from financial to administrative experts. For instance, they are supposed to keep records of payments and expenditures, verify entries, conduct research of accounts, and find ways to improve the payment process overall.
Oracle Accounts Payable is one of the beneficial modules that will help specialists to improve supplier relationships by working in a highly punctual and efficient fashion. In other words, you can say that the module helps to make sure that suppliers receive payments without any delay.
This module is also important for saving the history of accounts, helping vendors understand the context necessary to fix issues and enhance the distribution of products/goods.
In this course for Oracle Accounts Payable training, I will explain the use of Oracle Accounts Payable, starting from the overview of financial options, distribution sets, the definition of standard invoices of suppliers, prepayment invoices, employee expense reports, withholdment of tax payments, etc.
After starting this Oracle R12 training, you should consider taking courses on the other software applications of the bundle. From lectures in this course, you will learn how to manage suppliers and their bank accounts, process individual and recurring invoices, match invoices to purchase orders or receipts, etc. All of these management procedures will be done via the Oracle Accounts Payable module.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development, and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12, and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.