In this course, you will learn how to set up and use Oracle Payables to manage the accounts payable process. They learn how to create and manage suppliers and supplier bank accounts, process individual and recurring invoices, match invoices to purchase orders or receipts, use multiple distribution methods, and process various types of payments.
From this course, you get a clear idea of:
Account Payable's overview, Payable Options, Financial Options, Accounting Periods, Payable System Setups, Payment Terms, Distribution Sets, Defining Suppliers, Standard Invoice, Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Prepayment Invoice, Invoice Created Against PO, Introduction to Expense Reports, Withholding Tax Payment, Payment Format, Bank Creations, Bank Account Creation, Bank Branch Creation, Overview of Multi Organization Structure, Business Group Setup, Defining Operating Units, Defining Inventory Organizations, Defining Sub Inventories.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL, and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development, and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12, and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.