What You Will Learn?
- Convince people about the need for change.
- Evaluate how people feel about the changes.
- Anticipate how people will respond to change.
- Plan effective project communications.
- Handle resistance to change effectively, to win over resisters.
- You should have some experience of organizational life.
- Experience in management and leadership - at a supervisory level or higher - will be a great help.
- Experience of project working will be a great help.
Section 1: Introduction: Change at Work 12:43
Section 2: Step 1: Demonstrate the Need for Change 21:41
The First Layer of Resistance to Change
Demonstrating the Need for Change: Applying Leverage
What if they Still don't Accept the Need for Change? Pattern Interrupt
Tools for Change Leaders: Mad-Sad-Glad Exercise
Tools for Change Leaders: Perceptual Positions