Your communication starts even if you have not uttered a single word from your mouth because your body is already sending signals to your listeners. In addition to your verbal communication, the nonverbal aspect (tone, energy, ups & downs, emphasis on words, speed & volume) is also very important.
Do you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking? Or perhaps you want to improve your own non-verbal communication? Body language is a great way to gain insights into how others think and feel, as well improve your everyday communication with others.
Whether you are a business owner, parent, spouse, employee, human resources director, teacher or student, this course will change the way you interact with those around you.
With the help of this course, you will learn to interpret the body language of people around you and perfect your own non-verbal communication.
If you have ever interacted with another person, this course will be useful to you because our everyday interactions are filled with secret nonverbal cues just waiting to be uncovered.
Why to take this course?
1. 5 aspects in “how we say something”
2. 7 tricks to use your hands while talking
3. 3 types of eye contacts and secret type for best impression
4. 4 critical aspects of body language
5. How to improve your body language with 4 techniques
Why Is Body Language Important?
Up to 93% of our communication is nonverbal. However, we often only think about the words we say, not how we say them. In this course, we will review the face, the body and how it expresses emotions and even talk a little bit about the lie detection.
In the Secrets of Body Language I give real life examples and tons of practical tips that you will be able to use immediately.
In this course, I am giving you ways to use your hands, eyes and entire body. I want to teach these methods to you so you can get others to see you as the confident, powerful person that you are. I encourage you to enroll in this course.
• Certified NLP coach and practitioner, ICTA, Europe, 2020
• Trained by Dr. Vivek Bindra’s EAE entrepreneurship program, New Delhi, 2019
• Entrepreneurship & Business management training from Mr. Ravi Prakash, Ace Speculum, Pune, 2018
• Certified life coach, ICF accredited Symbiosis Coaching (USA) and Certified Coaches Alliance - CCA (Canada), 2017
• Train the trainer training from IITD, Pune, 2017
• 6 years of experience in one to one coaching and corporate training
• Conducted training programs for organizations in manufacturing, IT, consulting companies, interior designing, education, medical centers and colleges
• Trained and Coached 3000+ working professionals, students and business owners
• Coached people from various backgrounds: IT, manufacturing, financial advising, medical centres, architects, digital marketers, memory training, NLP coaching and education
• Total 20years of global industry experience in manufacturing industry in management, leadership and training roles to implement lean management initiatives and launch innovative products
• Strong background in medical device, lighting, machine mounts, solar inverter and valve industry
• Worked in USA for: Nibco Valves, Yasakawa Solectria Solar, Sunnex Group and Val Tech Diagnostics