What You Will Learn?
- Basics of Java
- What is a class in Java
- How to create objects in Java
Interactive Java Tutorial: Write Java Code & Learn Java Online Fast!
What is the best way to learn Java? At first, making sense of Java code can be quite a challenge, especially if you are a total beginner. But if you take this Java tutorial, you will bypass all the usual barriers and learn Java online in a fun and interactive way.
You Can’t Learn Java With Theory Alone
If you want to learn Java as quickly as possible, theory alone is insufficient for a couple of reasons. First, reading a dry textbook is dull and mind-numbing. No one likes huge blocks of code, where crucial details are so easy to miss. Second, even if you are learning Java online, this still means you are reading blocks of Java code and trying to make sense of them. What this learning experience lacks is interactivity.
This Java tutorial has been carefully calibrated and tweaked to help you learn Java online in a way that’s intuitive, involving and fun. You won’t need to know any Java code before you start - actually you do not need any coding experience. The lectures in the Java tutorial will provide you with the necessary theory, while lively examples and a storyline running through them will help you learn Java syntax with ease. Tasks after each theory section will test your newly gained Java code powers. But don’t worry, you won’t get stuck on a task because you couldn’t remember some piece of Java code, as helpful hints will guide you to the solution. In the end, you will learn Java online in a way that’s come a long way from traditional learning methods.
Each lesson in this Java tutorial will lay the foundation for the next one. This way, taking one easy step after another, you will learn Java online. Before long you will understand Java code so well that you will write complex lines you couldn’t have imagined you were capable of. This Java tutorial will take you from the basics of data types to the intricacies of object-oriented programming.
The Perfect Java Tutorial For A Beginner
When you are a beginner, coding may seem like an alien language. You take a look at the Java code and right away you see combinations of words like “System.out.println()” and semicolons everywhere and Boolean values and if/else statements. You just wanted to learn Java online and now, before you have even started, you feel lost and confused. A few of the chosen ones may understand Java code, but not you. You would love to learn Java, yet it remains beyond your grasp.
While coding does require a particular set of knowledge and skills, you would be wrong to think that Java is too complex to be understandable by a newcomer. All you need is enthusiasm, the right attitude and the right guide to introduce you to Java code. That is where this Java tutorial comes in. It is interactive, informative and just at the right degree of difficulty to keep you involved and learning. This Java tutorial combines programming theory with interactive content and storytelling to offer you the best way to learn Java. You will discover what Java programming is and in the end write Java code like a pro.
You Will Be Able To Use Java Everywhere
A lot of people want to learn Java because it is a broadly-applicable and useful programming language. It's a very flexible, scalable and powerful tool that covers many programming aspects. If you know Java, you can be a software developer, a web app developer, a database manager. You can work with automatization, simulations, visualization and in many more fields.
You’re in luck. This is the Java tutorial for you! Start from the basics, follow the story and complete lectures. Acquire skills and knowledge step by step and then write Java code like a pro!
- No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
- A PC or Mac is required. Mobile not supported yet;
- No special software is required in advance of the course.
Section 1: Welcome to Java
- Lecture 1: System.out.println
- Lecture 2: Data Types String and int
- Lecture 3: Data Type boolean
- Lecture 4: Data Type char
- Lecture 5: Variables
- Lecture 6: Comments
- Lecture 7: Math
- Lecture 8: Relational Operators
- Lecture 9: Equality operators
- Lecture 10: Summary
Section 2: Control flow
- Lecture 1: Boolean Operator and ( && )
- Lecture 2: Boolean Operator or ( || )
- Lecture 3: Boolean Operator not ( ! )
- Lecture 4: Precedence
- Lecture 5: If Statement
- Lecture 6: If-Else Statement
- Lecture 7: Else-if statement
- Lecture 8: Ternary Conditional
- Lecture 9: Switch Statement
- Lecture 10: Summary
Section 3: Object oriented Java
- Lecture 1: Java is object-oriented
- Lecture 2: Constructors and Instance Variables
- Lecture 3: Constructor Parameters
- Lecture 4: The Main Method
- Lecture 5: Objects
- Lecture 6: Methods part I
- Lecture 7: Using Methods I
- Lecture 8: Methods part II
- Lecture 9: Using Methods II
- Lecture 10: Inheritance
- Lecture 11: Summary
Section 4: Data Structures
- Lecture 1: For Loop
- Lecture 2: ArrayList
- Lecture 3: ArrayList Access
- Lecture 4: ArrayList Insertion
- Lecture 5: Iterating over an ArrayList
- Lecture 6: For Each Loop
- Lecture 7: HashMaps
- Lecture 8: Access to HashMaps
- Lecture 9: Iterating over HashMaps
- Lecture 10: Summary